RoySpins, Wazbee and Trustpilot Profiles: Summary of Observed Facts
For several months, I have been monitoring Trustpilot profiles associated with RoySpins and Wazbee, and I have observed a recurring pattern that, in my opinion, deserves further investigation.
I have identified numerous different domains used to create or present Trustpilot profiles associated with these casinos. Some of these profiles were subsequently removed by Trustpilot, while others appear to emerge or reappear under new domain names.
One particularly important element concerns redirects. In several cases, the domain listed on the Trustpilot profile redirects directly to the casino's website. I have retained screenshots and/or screen recordings documenting some of these redirects.
I have also identified cases where addresses listed on certain profiles appear to correspond to third-party businesses or establishments with no apparent connection to the casino. In some cases, these addresses could be compared with publicly available information about the businesses or establishments concerned.
When I identified such situations, I also provided the relevant businesses with the information and evidence I had collected, so that they could independently verify the use of their address and, if they believe that an offence may have occurred, decide whether they wish to take further action, including reporting the matter to the appropriate authorities.
In some cases, the profiles also promote offers such as “50 Free Spins” in connection with registration, which raises questions regarding Trustpilot's rules concerning incentivised reviews.
I have also observed that some new profiles receive several reviews within a very short period of time, sometimes displaying similar characteristics. I am not claiming that every review is necessarily fake, but taken together, these elements warrant further verification of the origin of the reviews and the circumstances in which they were obtained.
Furthermore, several specialised sources identify JER-TEAM N.V. as the common operator of RoySpins and Wazbee, as well as Welle Casino. This connection is another element that I believe should be verified when examining the different domains and profiles I have identified.
Over the course of my reports, I have provided Trustpilot with numerous examples supported by evidence. Several profiles I reported were subsequently removed. However, new domains and profiles continue to appear.
My intention is not to claim that all reviews are fraudulent, that all addresses were necessarily misused unlawfully, or to determine legal responsibility myself. My aim is to document a recurring pattern involving multiple profiles, different domains, redirects, potentially inaccurate identification information and promotional offers connected to reviews, so that the relevant platforms can conduct their own investigations.
I have retained screenshots, links to the relevant profiles, screen recordings of certain redirects, evidence concerning the addresses used, communications with the businesses concerned, and correspondence with Trustpilot. I can provide these materials if required.