Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

filipareis

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by filipareis

  1. olá, não obtive qualquer resposta, conseguem ajudar?
  2. Dear AskGamblers Support Team, I am trying to submit a formal complaint against Slotuna Casino regarding an outstanding €16,300 refund claim. I can see that Slotuna Casino is listed on AskGamblers and that there are previous complaints against the casino. However, when I try to submit my complaint, Slotuna does not appear as an available operator and I receive a message stating that the casino is restricted/unavailable in my country. I am based in Portugal and I would like to submit my complaint regarding my €16,300 refund claim. I have already attempted to resolve the matter directly with Slotuna on several occasions, but I have not received a substantive response or resolution. Could you please advise me how I can submit my complaint against Slotuna through your complaints service despite the country restriction? I can provide all relevant correspondence and supporting documentation. Thank you for your assistance. Kind regards, Filipa Reis
×
  • Create New...