Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Screenshot Contest! Submit Your Top 3 Screenshots Every Day to Win a Share of $105

Start Date 24th May - 31st May 

NEW RULE - YOU CAN SUBMIT SCREENSHOTS OF GAMES THAT WE DO NOT YET HAVE ON AG.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• You can submit up to three screenshots a day with your highest multipliers. I will add your scores together, and any decimal points will always be rounded up.
  • The minimum multiplier is 50x
  • There is no minimum bet
  • You do not need to add your screenshot to the game review 
  • Your screenshot must be in real mode only 
  • Your screenshot must show the date and time. If this is not possible you MUST submit the game logs with the date and time
  • If you are entering at midnight in your country, your screenshot must show the right start date, or you must post proof that the screenshot is within the contest dates.
  • Once you submit a screenshot, you CANNOT delete it!
  • Maximum of 3 screenshots a day 
  • Prizes can be paid by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer and can take up to 28 days from the invoice date. You will be notified of the invoice date.

PRIZES

• 1st Place $55
  • 2nd Place $30
  • 3rd Place $20

AskGamblers reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.

Final Leaderboard 

1st @ales200

2nd @Blackjax

3rd @Afi4wins

4th @helenakp

@cocopop3011 I have a question...why only max 3 screenshots per day?

In my case, and with others too, we may have collected more than 3 screenshots in a day, but we can only submit the best 3 screenshots for each day. Meaning, submission of screenshots may only take place towards the end of each day...or maybe the next day, if allowed.

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

In my case, and with others too, we may have collected more than 3 screenshots in a day, but we can only submit the best 3 screenshots for each day. Meaning, submission of screenshots may only take place towards the end of each day...or maybe the next day, if allowed.

Yes it’s the best 3 screenshots a day Afi for this contest. No reason, just a new rule for the reduced prize pool. 
And yes, the next day is fine to allow people to play up to midnight. 

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Also Afi I forgot to say, I have much bigger plans for the forum but for now we just roll with what we have, we'll have contests with no limits too, this is just for something different for now 🙂 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Screenshot Contest! Submit Your Top 3 Screenshots Every Day to Win a Share of $105
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic