Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dylsmoma
    Newest Member
    Dylsmoma

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

Slight edit to the dates for the next contest as I forgot I am away next weekend, so the contest will be extended for one day as I won't be able to close it on the Sunday. 

There will be no leaderboard updates next weekend,

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

where's your old friend in this months screenshot contest... she was so eager tho.  oh wait last visited May 3rd....

Well, I'm not surprised at all frankly...many people say things they don't really mean, know what I mean? 😜

• 3 weeks later...
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: JUNE Contests - Coming Soon

This is going to be one long marathon contest, so there's no rush actually. Let Cocopop settle her reviews first before concentrating on a new contest.

I definitely won't be rushing and I'd settle for 3rd or 4th placing.

28 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I’ll let you know the start date asap as it cannot run when I’m on holidays so it’ll either be before I go end end before I go or after I came back. 

Looks like the kids cannot wait for their summer holidays hah? Or is it the mom herself?! :D

11 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Looks like the kids cannot wait for their summer holidays hah? Or is it the mom herself?! :D

It's half term here again this week Afi, and the Queens Jubilee so would you believe me if I told you now is the first time I am sitting down!

I deserve a holiday 😂

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It's half term here again this week Afi, and the Queens Jubilee so would you believe me if I told you now is the first time I am sitting down!

I deserve a holiday 😂

Jubilee? cause I saw this meme today

jubilee.jpg

Right guys here are your option and there are no in between so pick 1 or 2

If you want the contest to start Monday - Thu 16 - It will be the MOST SCREENSHOTS 

If you are happy to wait until I am back to start the contest 21st-30th it will be multiplier and unique screenshots for bonus points

32 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Right guys here are your option and there are no in between so pick 1 or 2

If you want the contest to start Monday - Thu 16 - It will be the MOST SCREENSHOTS 

If you are happy to wait until I am back to start the contest 21st-30th it will be Multiplier and unique screenshots for bonus points

I will go with 2nd one.

We've already had most screenshots.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thanks guys - I prefer second I just wasn’t sure if you were all willing to wait 😂

Well, enjoy your summer holidays and come back after that. By the time the contest starts, hopefully I still have some cash to play, hahaha, but never mind. 😂

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic