Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

13 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

The contests here has a prize pool of $100 and $125. One person will not get $100 and $125.

These prizes will be divided into maybe $50, $25 and $15 for first one and $50, $25, $15 plus $25(for Multiplier) for second one.

Along these lines, I've not fully decided how they'll be split but something like this 🙂 

24 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Along these lines, I've not fully decided how they'll be split but something like this 🙂 

meme contest ? up to 3 entries a day, max 21 entries, then random draw ? (theme: gambling related/AG)

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

As Flatzem explained - there will be two parts. Most screenshots and highest Multiplier. I can't keep surprises from you lot for very long can I 🙂 

From the way the prizes are laid out, there would be 3 pots...$100, $125, and $25...for a total of $250, which is MORE than any other contests so far.

Unless that Week 2 contest has only 1 winner of $25 for the highest multiplier, but the most screenshots contest carries on into the 2nd week, then the total pot would be $150 only.

Soooo...is the total pot $250 or $150? $250 pot would be SUPER DUPER! 🤣

9 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

From the way the prizes are laid out, there would be 3 pots...$100, $125, and $25...for a total of $250, which is MORE than any other contests so far.

Unless that Week 2 contest has only 1 winner of $25 for the highest Multiplier, but the most screenshots contest carries on into the 2nd week, then the total pot would be $150 only.

where you getting a 150$ ? 100+125+25= 250....

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

where you getting a 150$ ? 100+125+25= 250....

Cocopop may have made a mistake, who knows. Last contests all had a pot of $200, last month's was $175, a reduction, so that's why I'm asking which is the correct pot amount. Of course I would want the $250 one. :D

8 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Cocopop may have made a mistake, who knows. Last contests all had a pot of $200, last month's was $175, a reduction, so that's why I'm asking which is the correct pot amount. Of course I would want the $250 one. :D

there are 3 contests, 2 of them are screenshot contests (lucky for you)

contest 1 screenshot contest prize pot  $100

contest 2 screenshot contest prizepot $125 (includes $25 for highest multiplier)

contest 3 meme contest prizepot $25

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Unless that Week 2 contest has only 1 winner of $25 for the highest Multiplier, but the most screenshots contest carries on into the 2nd week, then the total pot would be $150 only.

Every month is $250 Afi 🙂 

Last month was slightly different as I used $25 for the slot nominations contest, but overall the monthly pot is always $250.

29 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Last months also had the $50 for WK1 contest which you won Afi 😂 Plus the $25 for the slot one.

Ahh, I can see where you are coming from though. But yeah overall - $250 a month, just divided differently 🙂 

19 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 Just a suggestion about the comp that keep a gap between the two screenshots competition. Like one comp ends at 9:00 pm Gmt and the other begins at midnight of next day or whatever time you choose. 

whats wrong with ending them at 23:59 GMT

22 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

whats wrong with ending them at 23:59 GMT

The gaming log of a game shows the time at which spin was made and not the time at which bonus ends. And their are some games where the logs show when the bonus ends as you have to collect the win. So its better that way.

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

The gaming log of a game shows the time at which Spin was made and not the time at which bonus ends. And their are some games where the logs show when the bonus ends as you have to collect the win. So its better that way.

Im not sure it makes a difference does it? As long as your screenshot has the right date - I don’t even look at the time to be honest. 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:47 PM, Afi4wins said:

OMG! This contest has been going on for many months and you should have been here back then, then you may have won some prizes! No kidding my dear!

Unfortunately, our Cocopop is already thinking of NOT HAVING a screenshot contest in May, due to the poor responses by regular members, but with you around, I can whisper to Cocopop's ears to still have it next month, 😜 I want that contest to go on as well, hehehe.

@cocopop3011 Our old friend Katy Kate has suddenly reappeared back in the forum and is eager to take part in a screenshot contest...but you're not intending to have one in May...so...can you reconsider and still have it please? Yep, I would want it too! :D

where's your old friend in this months screenshot contest... she was so eager tho.  oh wait last visited May 3rd....

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic