Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fosterboy123
    Newest Member
    Fosterboy123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

is the 2nd pot a random draw?

No it’ll be the person who submits the most screenshots. I won’t be keeping a leaderboard though on this one so it can be a surprise.   (You are of course free to keep your own records or also keep it as a surprise) 

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Why so late? Cant it start today or tomorrow?

Sorry it’s half term here (really difficult to get a lot of quiet time for 2 weeks) and I have to plan it for when I have enough time to stay ahead of the leaderboard. I can start Thursday, earliest? 

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Sorry it’s half term here (really difficult to get a lot of quiet time for 2 weeks) and I have to plan it for when I have enough time to stay ahead of the leaderboard. I can start Thursday, earliest? 

I'm okay starting on the 15th, cos my games are not doing good these days anyhow, so I'm not in a rush to start. 😏

@cocopop3011 - I see many games have been removed from the Directory, now you will only see 24 games from a specific provider.

So basically if you go to Playtech or iSoftbet, you only see 24 games and the same with other providers.

Now if I google True Love from Play tech, I can go from google to the review page, but it does not show on the Playtech slots Directory,

So does this mean any game we played before we can play, even though it does not show in the Directory?

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

@cocopop3011 - I see many games have been removed from the Directory, now you will only see 24 games from a specific provider.

So basically if you go to Playtech or iSoftbet, you only see 24 games and the same with other providers.

Now if I google True Love from Play tech, I can go from google to the review page, but it does not show on the Playtech slots Directory,

So does this mean any game we played before we can play, even though it does not show in the Directory?

As long as you can find the game using our search engine and upload a screenshot you can use the game,. I noticed this 24 thing earlier, I have no idea why this has been done to be honest.

Guys my WiFi is down I can’t get on the site from my laptop to get the contest up tonight, and customer services is closed for me to see what the problem is. 
I will accept screenshots dated 15th regardless of what time I can get the contest uo and running tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

@Fiekie247 I've just checked the games directory using AG's search engine and True Love is STILL there. All my other Playtech favs are also still available, so I'm puzzled by why you can't find them.

9 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah I will most probably start playing and collecting in a Weeks time, maybe from Next Week Friday.

Good Luck to all of you in the meantime 🙂

Bro, I know it's none of my business, but why starting playing only 1 week later? Going on ONE MORE holiday??? :D

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@Fiekie247 I've just checked the games directory using AG's search engine and True Love is STILL there. All my other Playtech favs are also still available, so I'm puzzled by why you can't find them.

I think what he means is if you search by PROVIDER, it only shows 24 games for some reason. But yes, they will all be there through the search bar, that is how I am always finding games the easiest.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:55 PM, Fiekie247 said:

@Fiekie247 Please can you now try searching by provider and you should see a difference? Can you let me know please

7 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

@cocopop3011image.thumb.png.a29cebd90f34f63ed503431702c09812.png

image.thumb.png.21925f321368a13fbbd18015a26032de.png

image.thumb.png.087bf7688265370009fd74f062e41a94.png

image.thumb.png.a6f74e9a11bfaae913d03e8b04c896d1.png

image.thumb.png.1471924a4c4d4958321d6e144e2a9725.png

You can see there is not a next button at the bottom either.

We’ve had updated filters, it seems you haven’t got them, how strange. Okay I’ll report this but first @Afi4wins @Blackjax @Flatzem could you test also please and show me what you see. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic