Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chopperz
    Newest Member
    Chopperz

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

Okay guys, so for now contests won't be resuming straight away. 

However, this is NOT THE END! 

In fact, it could just be the beginning. 

I need your input more than ever now, I need you to think of EVERYTHING you have wanted to see from our forum and I need you to post it here ASAP, and no later than Monday please.

And I mean absolutely ANYTHING. 

On 3/18/2023 at 8:39 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Things will resume from April Afi. I’ll be meeting with Guru next week to discuss our plans going forward. I’ll do an update at the end of next week ☺️

Update please!! 

This was regarding paid reviews in case you forgot the reference.

Does your above post regarding contest not resuming  related to reviews as well?

39 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Update please!! 

This was regarding paid reviews in case you forgot the reference.

Does your above post regarding contest not resuming  related to reviews as well?

All contests and paid review contests will remain suspended for now. 

However, we are in planning phase for the future which is why it is so important for you all to input your suggestions for all the things you have ever wanted.

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

All contests and paid review contests will remain suspended for now. 

However, we are in planning phase for the future which is why it is so important for you all to input your suggestions for all the things you have ever wanted.

Paid contests are my NUMBER 1 favourites in this forum!!! Remove them and that would remove almost all of me too. :sorry:

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Paid contests are my NUMBER 1 favourites in this forum!!! Remove them and that would remove almost all of me too. :sorry:

Nothing has been removed forever, and I stated that this could be the start of something very special. But we need to have patience, we are transitioning to GiG, and things are naturally going to change. 

47 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Nothing has been removed forever, and I stated that this could be the start of something very special. But we need to have patience, we are transitioning to GiG, and things are naturally going to change. 

Well okay, I'll wait and see... ;)

On 4/7/2023 at 11:44 AM, cocopop3011 said:

I would like to see some great changes, after all they're GIG  🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 5:42 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Due to admin holidays on 15th May - we will run a screenshot contest from the 22nd - 31st May,.

More details with brand new rules for 2023 to follow shortly,

@cocopop3011 Welcome back to the forum, hope you had a good holiday.

We members are eagerly waiting for the promised screenshot contest to be officially started, so what's the latest news please? 🙂

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 Welcome back to the forum, hope you had a good holiday.

We members are eagerly waiting for the promised screenshot contest to be officially started, so what's the latest news please? 🙂

I’ll announce later Afi, I need to run some errands this morning. I’ll be on soon. 

15 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

My laptop Lost all my open tabs so it’s been a matter of remembering everything today and you know what my memory is like 🫣

I assume your laptop is an apple product. We guys said it before, those products are bound to disappoint.

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

You'd be better using this HP

One thing with them is their Webcam quality etc is pretty *****, which in work situations isn't great.

Apples are ok if you don't intend on doing much with them 😛 (though they've certainly upped their game with their own chips)

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 16.30.45.png

That HP itself does not come in Full HD

33 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I had this before my HP and every page took about a week to load 🤣

Whaaaat? No way! No laptop ever go at that snail pace! But...I'm not going to argue. 😜

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic