Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tincheto10
    Newest Member
    Tincheto10

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

26 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guru saved the day and found my screenshot idea 👏 It’ll start later. 

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for a brand new contest too! We’ve not had one like it before and it only runs till Friday! AG members only, no spending involved! Cash prizes. 

I read the article so I already know about it.

I love the Relax Gaming Tournament, is this a Daily Tournament? Maybe we can do a weekly one instead?

Make it interesting, one entry only, but forum activity, like daily winner, x amount of forum post etc, can gain another retry if score was week etc.

Many ways these can be manipulated.

19 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I love the Relax Gaming Tournament, is this a Daily Tournament? Maybe we can do a weekly one instead?

Make it interesting, one entry only, but forum activity, like daily winner, x amount of forum post etc, can gain another retry if score was week etc.

Many ways these can be manipulated.

This contest runs till Friday. I’m hoping we can get more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I have been thinking about the screenshot contests and I have come up with a fresh concept for June that I am hoping can help more people get involved. 

I am still running the AG Together contests for June which means we are still at a reduced prize fund for the screenshot contest. 

I'll put it to a vote - how long do you want the contest to last in june?

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: June Contests - Coming Soon
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys I have been thinking about the screenshot contests and I have come up with a fresh concept for June that I am hoping can help more people get involved. 

I am still running the AG Together contests for June which means we are still at a reduced prize fund for the screenshot contest. 

I'll put it to a vote - how long do you want the contest to last in june?

For me, 1 week is more than enough. No point in spending so much to get screenshots for so little prizes. 😜

(Reposting my same post here, in case some members may have missed reading it.)

@cocopop3011 I have a suggestion that might interest more members to participate in a screenshot contest. It might work, it might not, cos some members here are simply fickle-minded, hahaha (no need to mention names...you should know who I'm referring to https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f61c.png).

Allocate 5 or 6 Winners always, but the last 2 or 3 winners get the same small consolation prize of $10 USD.

Example: 1st $40, 2nd $30, 3rd $20, 4th $10, 5th $10, 6th $10...and so on, depending on prize pool amount.

Hopefully, those fickle-minded members may consider this 1-screenshot-gets-$10 prize incentive. :D

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 I have a suggestion that might interest more members to participate in a screenshot contest. It might work, it might not, cos some members here are simply fickle-minded, hahaha (no need to mention names...you should know who I'm referring to https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f61c.png).

Allocate 5 or 6 Winners always, but the last 2 or 3 winners get the same small consolation prize of $10 USD.

Example: 1st $40, 2nd $30, 3rd $20, 4th $10, 5th $10, 6th $10...and so on, depending on prize pool amount.

Hopefully, those fickle-minded members may consider this 1-screenshot-gets-$10 prize incentive. :D

Yeah I like it, I’ll introduce this with my new concept too, I think it could work well  😊

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Fickle minded Afioso 😅 well hold your horses buddy, because this June will be a Super June for me 🤑

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!